Hi! So going into this look, I was supposedly going for a Valentine’s Day date look for a tutorial but did not like the end result for a “Valentine’s Day” look. BUT! Wanted to share it with you all anyway, cos I do still like it for a night out look!
The products I used are ALL drugstore and locally (Philippines) available!
- Base: Covergirl Stay Luminous Foundation in shade 855 (I LOVE IT! Will review this soon!)
- Concealers: Maybelline Fit Me! in Sand (for undereyes) and Medium (for the face)
- Eyeshadows: BYS Nude 3 Eyeshadow Palette
- Mascara: Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
- Eyebrows: L’oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit, Nichido Brow Gel in Clear
- Blush: Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in Pink Lemonade, shade Macaroon
- Contour: Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium
- Highlight: Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette, shade Ecliptic
- Lips: Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Divine Wine
This look is super easy to do! The most difficult part is getting the lipstick to apply perfectly because it’s a very unforgiving shade. Make sure to conceal any redness whatsoever on your face so that it doesn’t look messy. I had to apply with a lip brush and use a concealer to outline the lips and prevent feathering.
Hope you like this look! 👌🏼