It’s the weekend! Since we’re going out tonight, I wanted to share my look before heading out.
It’s a soft smoky eye look using warm shades and a kohl eyeliner.
I used the following products for this look:
- The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil in brown black
- Nichido Clear Brow Gel
- Eyeshadows from Sephora Medium Shopping Bag Palette
- Maybelline Colorshow Eyeliner in Black
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara
- Covergirl Outlast Natural Glow Foundation in Soft Honey
- Benefit Erase Paste as undereye brightener
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand for undereyes
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium for face
- Happy Skin Dont Get Mad Get Even Powder Foundation as setting powder
- Sleek Contour Kit in Medium as Bronzer
- Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette as Highlight
- Pink Mint blush from Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in Pink Lemonade
- Colourpop Lippiestix in Grunge
- MAC Whirl lipliner
I love this shade from Colourpop because it almost exactly matches the MAC Whirl. What’s funny is I get an allergic reaction with the MAC Whirl lipstick but I never do with Colourpop’s. It’s now one of my favorite shades!
Til next time ❤️