Every time I watch a Wayne Goss video, I just end up doing a new makeup look 😂 Inspired by his latest “Red Carpet Makeup” video, I made my own “basic glam” look, cos you know, we don’t get to grace the red carpet. This is the look:
I uploded a mini-tutorial on Instagram stories! It’s just stitched photos with some instructions using an iPhone camera but I decided to also upload it here
Okay for some reason the video isn’t compatible with WordPress, but you can also check it on Instagram if you want to here.
These are the exact products I used including skin prep:
- Prep: Celeteque Brightening non-alcoholic toner, cosRX Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream
- Base: Ofra Signature Contouring & Highlighting Cream Foundation Mini Palette
- Eyeshadow: Lorac Unzipped Palette
- Mascara: MaxFactor False Lash Effect
- Blush: Sleek Blush by 3 Palette
- Highlight: Sleek Solstice Highlight Palette
- Lips: Kylie Cosmetics Dolce K Lipliner and MAC Velvet Teddy
- Brows: Loreal Brow Artist Genius Kit and a clear brow gel
I didn’t contour or underbake, I just bronzed. To create the sharp line from my eyelids to my eyebrow I just wiped the excess eyeshadow that was beyond the line from my eyelid to eyebrows with a cotton pad with moisturizer like Wayne does 😆
Try doing it yourself!