Everybody loves a “nude” look. Because the colors are so neutral, it looks effortlessly beautiful. It’s so timeless, versatile, and sophisticated. So here is my version of a nude look, slightly amped up for nighttime:
1) Skin Prep
- Honey Ceramide Full Cream Moisturizer
- Celeteque Brightening Eye Cream
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Natural Glow Foundation in Soft Honey applied using fingers and blended with an oval brush
- Benefit Erase Paste applied on my undereyes and blended using fingers
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand applied on my undereyes and all over my eyelids using the wand and then blended with fingers and a Mac Oval 3
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium applied on my chin and chicken pox scars
- W7 Banana Dreams Loose Powder to set my foundation and concealer (including the concealer on my eyelids) applied using disposable powder puffs. Dusted off excess powder using a Pro Studio Pan Brush.
- BYS Cosmetics Nude 3 Palette in shades cream as my brow highlight and base, honey for my tearduct highlight, chocolate for my crease, and espresso for the outer v:
- I mixed chocolate and espresso for my bottom lashline’s eyeshadow
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara for my top and bottom lashes
- L’oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit for my eyebrows and Nichido Clear Brow Gel
4) Blush, Contour & Highlight
- Used the contour shade first from the Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium as bronzer on my 3-zone and also as contour on my nose
- Then these two shades from the Sephora Medium Shopping Bag palette mixed together for blush:
- Then the highlight shade of the Sleek Face Contour Kit for my highlight applied on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose
- I applied Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand first on my lips to make it completely nude and ensure the color of the lipstick I use is as accurate as possible, then just blended with my fingers.
- NYX Lip Lingerie in Push Up as liquid lipstick.
And that’s it, quite simple. What do you think about this look? ❤️