My newest tutorial is all about the glow! I’ve noticed many people either applying liquid highlight at the end of their makeup routine or not knowing when to apply liquid highlight at all so I decided to film a tutorial all about layering highlighting and illuminating products! Bear in mind that this look is all about a natural-looking glow and not the blinding highlighty highlight that some people prefer.
The final look:
So without further ado, here’s my video!
These are the products I used:
- CosRX Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream
- Catrice Prime and Fine Beautifying Primer
- NYX Total Control Drop Foundation
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – Opal
- Catrice Sun Glow – Medium Bronze
- Catrice High Glow – Light Infusion
- Eyeliner: Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick in Leo
- Eyeshadow: Unreal on Lid and Unconditional on Crease from Lorac Unzipped Palette
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Essence Longlasting Lipliner in Plum Cake
- EB Advance Liquid Lipstick in Soft Lace (thumbnail)
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to use liquid highlight to get a “natural” glow!