Hi guys! I know I used to do a month-long haul with reviews but I got too much stuff this month and I just can’t put them all in one post anymore! So instead, I just chose my favorite products for this month. All of these products were my personal purchases and I’ve used all of them several times and featured them in several videos.
List of products with my thoughts:
- Maxipeel Zero – a microexfoliator with AHA/BHA; Strong but works on my blackheads and whiteheads and really cleared up my skin
- Catrice Prime & Fine Beautifying Primer; makes you look lit from within without glitter or any shimmer it just GLOWS
- L’oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation; sheer coverage for daily use, super easy to use, just TAP with the puff and it’s perfectly blended
- NYX Total Control Drop Foundation – Medium Olive; super easy to blend, doesn’t emphasize my dry patches, easy to build, does not look cakey, lasts the whole day with primer and blended with a beautyblender
- Essence Make Me Brow Brow Gel; lengthens, thickens, fills in my brows, I can use it alone and it looks amazing with minimal makeup. Not waterproof!
- Essence 2 in 1 eye primer; creamy and easy to blend, makes eyeshadow apply more pigmented, last longer, doesnt give a gray cast when used on my lower lash line underneath concealer
- Essence Lash Princess Mascara; volumizes and curls my lashes like crazy! Smudges a bit though but it’s worth it IMO.
- Jazzy France Aqua Cream Eyeshadow – Copper; Super easy to blend, does not smudge or crease with primer, can be used alone or as base
- Tarte Tarteist Pro to Go; amazing pigmentation and easy to blend, shades are all wearable for both light and dramatic makeup looks, can apply with fingers in a pinch and will still look perfectly blended
- Catrice High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder – Light Infusion; AMAZING PIGMENTATION, can look blinding without glitter!
- J Cat Beauty Baked Bronzer – 101 Coconut Island; very natural-looking glow, perfect for my skin tone as a natural highlight
- Catrice Healthy Look Translucent Powder – Luminous Light; no gray or white cast, undetectable powder, doesnt dry out my undereyes
- Catrice Sun Glow – Medium Bronze; not too orange, can be used for both bronzing and contouring, pigmented and blendable
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil; no orange undertone, perfect for contouring, looks like a natural shadow on my skin tone
- Essence Longlasting Lipliners – 08 Girl Next Door & 07 Plum Cake; longlasting, creamy, blendable, comfortable, not drying
- Wet n Wild Lipliner – Chestnut; perfect shade for all my brown lipsticks
- EB Advance LTD Liquid Lipstick in Chocolate Truffle; in love with the shade, in love with the formula, and in love with the price!!! (180php)
- Erborian Doudoune for Lips; RELIEVES MY WINDBURNED LIPS! Top notch. Cant live without it anymore.
If you want to see the products in action, associated videos using these products are in my YouTube video’s description box!
That’s all, folks! ❤️