If you’ve seen Drew Barrymore’s everyday makeup “tutorial”/get-ready-with-me for Vogue, maybe you had either of these reactions: “Yasss, a doable tutorial!” Or “Omg I can’t believe she did that!” Well, I sort of had both? I loved how simple it was and how people really appreciated that. I also cringed at the order she would apply products on her face! She was layering powders and creams on top of each other without regard for textural incompatibilities. I found myself laughing at how “slapdash” Drew was and it was actually refreshing although not something I would recommend for people to copy. So I made my own version of an everyday makeup routine, except it’s mine, and you obviously don’t have to copy the way I do anything!
These are the products I used in order:
- Sunscreen: SkinAZ White Angel Sherbet
- Moisturizer: Banila co. Miss Water Mr Oil
- Foundation: L’oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation – N5.5
- Undereye concealers: Benefit Erase Paste – Medium and NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer – W3.5
- Mascara: Happy Skin At Long Lash
- Setting powder: Catrice Healthy Look Translucent Powder
- Blush: Covergirl Tru Blend Blush – Medium Rose
- Lipstick: Everyday Love Nude Lips – No.5 (This formula is sooo good!!!)
Hope you enjoyed this one!