I just turned 25 last August 10! I celebrated with my family and we had a wine and dine dinner at an Italian restaurant called Paper Moon. I didn’t have much time to prepare, so I had to do my makeup in under 30 minutes. I wanted to share what I came up with so that you know you can get a “sophisticated” dress-up night kind of look in a short span of time.
I went with a cool all-matte soft smoky eye just to define the eyes and paired it with a terra cotta lip. I know that sounds kind of miscoordinated but I didn’t want to go with a rosy mauve lip over and over again, plus I really prefer terra cotta shades on my lips for dressing up!
I did a short 6-minute video on my makeup look with all the tools & products used here:
- NYX total control drop foundation – medium olive
- BENEFIT erase paste (now boi-ing brightening concealer) – no. 2
- BECCA shimmering skin perfector liquid – opal
- NYX HD studio photogenic concealer – w3.5
- W7 banana dreams loose powder
- BENEFIT cheek parade – galifornia & hoola
- ESSENCE 2in1 eye primer
- Kat Von D shade + light eyeshadow quad in Smoke
- Benefit Roller Lash
- The Face Shop designing brow pencil – 04
- Essence lash & brow gel mascara (clear)
- Jordana matte lipstick – terra cotta
Some notes in hindsight, I know I should not have tried any new products but I did and I didn’t like them and had to re-do everything and stick to my comfort items! So yeah, don’t do that unless you have a lot of time.
And that’s it! Til the next one ❤️