The In2it liquid matte lipstick is definitely trying to be a P380 (~$7) dupe for the Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks.
- Packaging – It’s almost exactly like the “classic” Kylie Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick packaging with the black cap and dripping ink. I don’t like that because I think it’s uninspired and unoriginal. I would have preferred if they had come up with a different packaging design. The size though is different; it’s shorter and fatter so it doesn’t look uniform with other liquid lipsticks. However, I do like its wand. It’s not a traditional doe foot but thin and long similar to the NYX Lip Lingerie wands but shorter. I really like it because it applies really easily and precisely.
- Formula – The formula is on the thin and runny side similar to Kylie’s & Colourpop’s Matte liquid lipstick lines. It sets completely matte and transfer-proof HOWEVER you need to wipe off some excess product on the tube before going in so that you don’t apply too much. If you apply it too thick it won’t set.
- Color Payoff – Great color payoff. No need to double-dip. In fact, like I already said, you need to wipe off excess product before going in so that you don’t apply it too thick at once. So pigmentation is fantastic. This shade looks exactly like Kylie Cosmetics’ Ginger in the bottle but when swatched sideways, it’s lighter and warmer. I DID use it with the Ginger lip liner and it went perfect together if you’re going for the dark lipliner, lighter center look.
- Comfort – My favorite thing about this lipstick is how it feels! It’s very comfortable on the lips, it feels better than the Colourpop Ultra Mattes and the Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks! The Colourpop Ultra Satins are just slightly more comfortable if you ask me.
- Longevity – This isn’t indesctructible. I wore it for an entire day and ate 2 meals while wearing it with a lipliner lined on my lip line. It faded nicely throughout the day, it didn’t move over my lipline, it didn’t transfer to my chin, it didn’t flake. It’s also easy to reapply. I really love this formula because of that.
Overall, I love this lipstick! It’s comfortable with great lasting power, but I’ve never used it without a lipliner before. To be fair, I never NOT use a lipliner with shades like this unless I simply don’t have one. And… IF the formula is consistent for all of the shades, I think it is actually BETTER than the Kylie Liquid Matte Lipstick! At the very least, I prefer this over the Kylie Liquid Lipstick in Ginger. If liquid lipstick is your thing, definitely check it out.